Many centenary olive trees and groves with signposting and information panels are part of walking and cycling routes of the area such as:
- Viewpoint from the Santiago church. Bierge
- The olive grove of Monte del Barón (Walking Route of Azlor). Azlor
- The Mediterranean titrad (Ruta Leyendas al Paso): Adahuesca
- Nadal olive grove. Colungo
- Unique olive trees of El Grado
- Walk among the Alquezrana olive trees. Alquézar
In the Forest of Olives in Buera it is possible to see more than 18 different varieties of olives, many of which are indigenous and exclusive to the local villages.