Bodegas Alodia is a family run winery of DO Somontano which has the philosophy of recuperation of the native varieties from the area such as Macabeo, Parraleta, and Moristel.
A project whose aim is to bring together innovation with the introduction of the most modern wine making techniques, providing maximum quality with traditional grape variety selection, respecting the surroundings with sustainable, environmentally friendly practices.
With a strong commitment with its origins and banking on Enotourism, it has opened the restaurant El Alcañón. One can enjoy the quality of regional products and dishes with a touch of traditional dishes from around the world.
A modern project based on tradition.
"Activities a la carte" are offered to different groups, with the aim of introducing the world of wine and its sensations in the best way possible depending on their needs.
- All the tour of the winery is accessible, as all the visitable places, reception and shop are on the ground floor.
- Entrance without steps.
- There is a lift to access the first floor where the restaurant is situated.
- Adapted bathrooms.
- Floor and door indicators are visually displayed inside the lift
- Bathroom has an occupied/free display on the door.
- Lift with inside buttons in high relief and Braille.
Allergies and dietary intolerances
- Suitable catering available for people with coeliac disease, lactose intolerance, diabetes, low-salt diets, vegetarians and vegans.