The parish church of San Miguel the Archangel is situated at the far end of town.
Construction commenced in 1681 on top of the ruins of a previous church, and the building was eventually completed in 1708. It is a building of popular design, which stands out for its simplicity and strength. It is made up of a number of different sections and features several small tiled roofs. The baroque nature of the church is hard to discern from the outside, however, the style become more noticeable inside the building. The nave is covered with a barrel vault and the semi-circular decorations are distinctly baroque in nature.
Practically the whole of the altar and many other religious artefacts were destroyed in the Spanish Civil War, which helps to explain the scarcity of the interior decoration. Only the top part of the baroque main altar has remained.